This day to discover the forêtbois industry as a whole and understand its issues on the territory of Aravis, Haute-Savoie and the Alps.
- 9h-10h: Visit the Living Museum and its ancient hydraulic mill of the nineteenth century saw demonstration.
- 10h-11h30: Screening of film discussion "The Pathway forêtbois in FierAravis" discovery of the industry today through a Living Museum’s story discussion of Wood and Forest ...
- 11h30-12h: Cable wooden downhill demonstration to discover a logging practice adapted to the mountain environment ...
- 12h-14h: Lunch break (picnic room available for picnic)
- 14h-16h: Discovery trail mountain forest environment: observation of the landscape of the valley, exploring the management and exploitation of our forests, past and present.
- Visit a local company in the sector (according to the choice and availability of business: sawmill, flooring, carpentry, wood construction ...)