This discovery day can put into practice and provide concrete support to the different formations on the timber industry.
- 9 am - 10 am: Visit the Living Museum and its ancient hydraulic mill of the nineteenth century saw demonstration.
- 10am - 11:30: Film Screening-debate "The Pathway forest-Fier-Aravis" discovery of the industry today through a Living Museum’s story of Wood and Forest ...
- 11h30 - 12h: Cable wooden downhill demonstration to discover a logging practice adapted to the mountain environment ...
- 12h-14h: Lunch break (picnic room available for picnic)
- 14h 16h: Discovery trail mountain forest environment: observation of the landscape of the valley and discover the management and exploitation of our forests, from yesterday to today.
- Visit a local company in the sector (according to the choice and availability of business: sawmill, flooring, carpentry, wood construction ...)